Friday, July 9, 2010

Up Dates!

So as I am sure some of you have noticed that I have not posted any freebies, deals, or samples today and for that I must apologize! I do however have some great news! It will now be easier to search for coupons on "Centsable living with coupons" with our new coupon data-base! I have been working hard on getting a coupon data-base up and running and I am now proud to say this step is accomplished! As most of you are aware I started this blog about a week ago and have so much more to do on this site, and I hope you all will continue to check back regularly and to see what deals, freebie's and samples I am finding for you all:) I also want to thank those that have taken time to check out my blog either on blog spot or facebook and are spreading the word with others! Although my reading base is still fairly low, which is to be expected as my blog is only a week old, it seems like it is growing a little everyday as you all are passing this information on to your friends and loved ones and for that I want to thank you! With that being said please understand that I am continuing to add new features to this blog daily. If you notice something isn't working properly, or a freebie, sample or deal that has been posted is no longer available feel free to send me a comment about it or if you simply would like to suggest something I would love some constructive criticism:) As soon as I hit 100 fans on facebook there will be a great gift basket giveaway filled with great freebies, coupons, and samples! Look for more information to come soon on this giveaway!

Again thank you to everyone who continues to check out Centsable living with Coupons!

Suggestions??Email Me

To check out the coupon data-base follow the link below:
Coupon Data-Base

No comments:

Post a Comment